Saturday, October 17, 2009

The rough

I'm sick. I really am. That's another productive day lost. Or is it?

I gotta stay focus...
Lord please help me.

Anyway, I've been so sad lately. During the august-september period, I keep crying. NOt just because of stress, but because of my relationship with everyone.

I don't like the way I've become.
So everytime I cry, I'll call charmaine or david. And it sucks to sit alone in my bedroom crying knowing your best friends don't pick up.

But amidst the sorrow, my church friends have been pretty supportive.
Even though I haven't been attending church much, They still call me, talk to me.
I got a really nice sms from sam chua, who I hardly even talk to.
Then I got a sms from bernice praying for me.
And then Kaylin encouraging me.

I know they sound pretty superficial, but it really means alot now.
I don't want to cry anymore.

Father, hear my prayer. Uphold me and help me.
Jesus please...
I don't want to fall apart when the A's arrive

No comments:

Post a Comment