Saturday, November 14, 2009

Purify My heart

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold and precious silver
Purify My heart
Let be as Gold, Pure Gold

Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be Holy
Set apart for you lord

I choose to be Holy
Set apart for you my master
Ready to do your will

Purify Me heart
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy
Purify my heart
Cleanse me from my sin
Deep within

Refiner's fire
My Heart;s one Desire
Is to be, Holy
Set apart for you lord

I choose to be Holy
Set apart for you my master
ready to do your will

refiner's fire
My Heart's one Desire
Is to be, holy
Set apart for you lord

I choose to be holy
Set apart for you my master
ready to do your will

Jesus, I really feel that I am mean to others. I watch my friends bully this guy from my class, and I just stared. I didn't do much.
I feel jealous, sometimes. I feel jealous of people who can really sit down and study. I can't. I need to make people laugh. I need to make people cry
I need to keep talking.

I feel so jealous of people who can sit down and actually do something. I also feel angry at myself, for sinning again and again.

Father, whenever I quarrel, I walk out feeling angry. But deep down inside, I know that the problem is me. ITS ME. It's my fault for being so overly sensitive. My fault for hating what Cats have become. My fault for fighting with my brother.
I've been thinking about it. When I quarreled with Leroy in secondary school, it was always because I couldn't stand his pride. But it's not his fault. It's mine.
When he brought me to his church, I left skandan. It wasn't his fault. It was mine.
I still feel a little bad with christon, and I can see all the effort Kaylin and Bernice did to integrate me in, but I still didn't like their service.

It's my fault Jesus. IT's Me.
like how it's my fault for bringing up the past.


It's me father. It's not them. The problem lies with me. Father please deal with me. Please teach me to be focus, and to stand up for what I believe in.

I don't want to hurt anybody anymore. I don't want to disappoint anyone. My dad's always missing, and I feel like I don't know him anymore. But when I ditched him that night, refused to talk to him cause he was never there in my life. I could feel the sting in my heart. Feel the disappointment etched in his heart. To know that the son he last saw in primary 6 will never be the same child again.
I hated it. And I let him feel it.
God I so hate myself.
He may be all the way in Shanghai
He may be trying to wish me good luck.
Father help me tell him I'm sorry.
I'm different now.

Jesus, there's an old friend who is bothering me. I'm gonna let you deal with it, while I focus on my A's. Please father. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment